We pride ourselves on our values:
- We're passionate and enthusiastic about what we do!
- We're approachable. We offer ongoing advice and friendly support to all of our customers, 7 days a week
- We are knowledgeable and offer informed advice; both to general enquiries
and to full submissions
- We understand the requirements of our customers, and their concerns and frustrations, and so we tailor our services to meet each customer’s
- We pride ourselves on the quality and integrity of our services
We stand out from our competitors:
- We offer individual services to individual customers - satisfying
their personal needs as opposed to providing a generic service
- We go beyond a standard editorial service to provide a comprehensive,
detailed review of each submission
- We work hard to deliver additional information resources for our customers,
supporting their entire artistic, academic, promotional or job searching
- We are so much more than an on-line editorial service, offering off-line
workshops with hands on learning and development
- We donate 10% of all submission fees to Oxfam – helping to support
the educational development of those who need our help
- Our submission fees are fantastic value for money
- We offer free sample editorials of 500 words
- We care. We care about the aims, objectives and desired outcomes
of all of our customers. And we work individually with each of them to
achieve their goals
Please click the following link to download a copy
of our company portfolio, which contains more information about the
services we offer and provides an introduction to some of our team
members. Please note that this is a large file (6 Mb) and may take a
while to fully download.
Words Worth Reading Ltd Portfolio
The Words Worth Reading Ltd Voluntary Remote Work Experience Programme
At Words Worth Reading Ltd. we are passionate about delivering excellence in the proofreading, writing, editorial and design services we offer. We are also passionate about passing on our expertise and skills to others, which is why we are delighted to announce the launch of the Words Worth Reading Ltd Voluntary Remote Work Experience Programme.
We provide a proofreading service across 4 different client groups; writers, students, job seekers and businesses. The work experience programme therefore covers these 4 areas. The programme includes a range of exercises to develop the skills needed when working in the editorial and proofreading field.
We look forward to sharing our expertise and providing training opportunities to those who are just as enthusiastic about words.
To find out more ... please click here >>