Proofreading, writing, editorial and design services:
Businesses, Writers, Students and Job Seekers
- The Company
- Bid Writing for Tenders
- Business Award Applications
- Business Plans
- Business Funding Proposals
- Creative Team Building
- H&S Documentation
- Magazine, Newspaper and Online Articles
- Policies and Procedures
- Press Releases
- Promotional Literature
- Quotable Comments and Feedback
- Strategic, Operating and Departmental Plans
- Start-up Business Documentation
- Start-up Business Websites
- Website Content
- Services Guide
- Health Services
- Job Seekers
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
Once you have chosen the service that you require you should submit your work via email, and pay the appropriate submission fee. On receipt of your submission, your work will be reviewed and returned to you within the stated delivery time.
Words Worth Reading Ltd will always work to the highest standards possible, however we cannot accept any liability should the work not lead to the success that you may have required the work for, such as obtaining a job, or securing a publishing deal etc.
Should you have any complaints about the work received please refer to our complaints policy below.
At Words Worth Reading Ltd, we understand just how important your work is. That's why we promise to complete your editorial review within the timeframe stated for each product. And if we can't keep that promise, we'll return your submission fees to you.
Complaints and Feedback
At Words Worth Reading Ltd we are always grateful to receive feedback from our clients and will respond to any feedback or complaint within 24 hours of receipt.
We take any complaints received by Words Worth Reading Ltd very seriously. Should you have a complaint in the first instance please contact Catherina Dunphy (contact details can be found via the website).
Should you still feel that your complaint is unresolved it will then be escalated to the Managing Director, Samantha Pearce.
Should your complaint be upheld a full refund will be offered.
Words Worth Reading Ltd values each and every customer and recognises that the level of service each of our customers requires will differ, regardless of which product or service they have chosen to purchase.
We are strongly committed to providing advice and guidance to customers at all times; before, during and after a service has been provided. We thus initiate the following actions as part of our After Care policy:
- Advice and information about market trends
- Responses to service-specific or industry-specific questions
- The opportunity to discuss your next steps with our advisors, either via email or over the phone
- Monthly receipt of our newsletter to provide a wider level of information and guidance
- Additional or secondary services at a discounted rate (where applicable)