Proofreading, writing, editorial and design services:
Businesses, Writers, Students and Job Seekers
- The Company
- Bid Writing for Tenders
- Business Award Applications
- Business Plans
- Business Funding Proposals
- Creative Team Building
- H&S Documentation
- Magazine, Newspaper and Online Articles
- Policies and Procedures
- Press Releases
- Promotional Literature
- Quotable Comments and Feedback
- Strategic, Operating and Departmental Plans
- Start-up Business Documentation
- Start-up Business Websites
- Website Content
- Services Guide
- Health Services
- Job Seekers
For articles and manuscripts of any length; our services are priced per 10,000 words, thus ensuring great value for money.
- A full review of spelling, punctuation and grammar, with amendments made directly to your submission (via track changes)
- A comprehensive summary report that looks at areas such as the use of language, diction, characterisation, storyline and spelling and grammar, with specific text examples to demonstrate suggestions / comments made
- If required, a list of appropriate websites or online stores that can be used to ascertain illustrations and images for your book
With our full editorial package, we will provide a
free editorial service on all synopses submitted. We also offer on-going
email support, so if you have any questions, queries, or need further advice,
you just have to shout! And don't forget that 10% of your submission fee
goes to Oxfam,
so you are doing your bit to help an important charity.
We provide a free sample editorial of 500 words if required, prior to purchase.
Post Publishing Marketing Pack
Once you have managed to secure publication of
your work (either through a traditional or self-publishing route), you
will need to ensure that it is marketed professionally and correctly to
suit the genre of book and reach the appropriate audience. Words Worth
Reading Ltd can help you with this.
The list below depicts the services we can undertake for you:
- We can pull together a contacts database of book shops relevant to your style of writing
- We can distribute Advanced Information (AI) sheets to inform your target audience about your book
- Once your book has been released, we can write and send a press release to your target audience
- We can build a promotional website to promote your book
- We can organise and run launch parties
- We can organise interviews between authors and local and national press
- We can arrange book signings/book readings in your local area or with relevant audiences
Specific details, turnaround times and prices are available on request. All prices are individually tailored based on the requirements of each client. Prices will be quoted based on the complexity of your requirements, the time it will take to deliver, the turnaround times required, and where applicable, the ratio of writing, design and print requirements for each job. Please contact us to discuss your requirements; call us on 01206 266766 or contact us via email email@example.com. Alternatively, complete the contact form.
Ghost Writing Service
We offer a full ghost writing service for novels, short stories, non fiction and life stories. We can help you put your thoughts, knowledge and experiences to paper. We offer a specialist autobiography service which will help you to put your life story on paper. Writing an autobiography can be an extremely enjoyable and therapeutic process. Working with us will allow you to transform your memories and thoughts into words, so that you can capture the stories and memoirs of your life and record them as you remember them.
There are several options available within our ghost writing service; we can provide a full editorial of your work or we can complete all the research and write the book in consultation with you. Ultimately, we will work in a way that suits you so that we provide as much or as little input as you require. In addition, we can support you through the process of submitting your work to agents or publishers.
Script Editorial Service
We also offer a full script editorial service
for film/TV/theatre and other scripts. Script writing is an art and
to produce this level of creativity is never easy. We offer a bespoke
service on script editorials to ensure that once you have committed
your creativity to paper it reads and looks the best it can. Working
with us will allow you to ensure that the style, layout and content
gives you every opportunity to make that all important breakthrough.
There are several options available within our script editorial service, but as it is such a unique service, we like to offer a service that is tailor made for your individual needs. Ultimately, we will work in a way that suits you so that we provide as much or as little input as you require. In addition, we can support you through the process of submitting your work to agents.
To ensure that you get the best service possible, please give us a call on 01206 266766 in the first instance so that we can create a service that is specific to you. Alternatively, you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form.
Do you have an important speech that you are struggling to write? Do you have the words in your head but somehow can’t quite get them onto paper? Let us help you. Our team of dedicated writers can take your ideas and produce a winning speech for you. We cater for everything from wedding speeches to professional speeches.
There are several options available within our speech writing service, but as every speech is different, we like to offer a service that is tailor made for your individual needs. Ultimately, we will work in a way that suits you so that we provide you with as much or as little input as you require.
To ensure that you get the best service possible, please give us a call on 01206 266766 in the first instance so that we can create a service that is specific to you. Alternatively, you can contact us via email on email@example.com, or complete the contact form.